Services and Costs
"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
At California Medical Massage each massage is different, depending upon what your body needs, and may include a combination of any of these techniques:
In addition to the above, which we all do, we each have our specialties.
Mary Jo specializes in maternal massage at Becoming Mom Spa and Ultrasound.
Melly has a passion for helping those with special needs.
Teresa works with those with pain and trauma trapped in tissues.
So we do medical massage along with woo-woo, feel-good, fluff and buff, too, because wellness encompasses the whole person--body, mind, and spirit.
- We offer you the choice of the kind of music you like to help you relax.
- Aromatherapy is the order of the day, unless you request otherwise.
- We offer massage with essential oils.
- You can talk and know that everything will be held in the strictest of confidence as permitted by law. Or you can remain utterly silent. We can even give you the opportunity to pray as you will.
- You may choose to remain clothed for treatment. (Unless you're in a parka.)
- While we don't file insurance, we will give you an itemized invoice so that it's easy to do so yourself. We can take your HSA credit card if massage is allowed.
- We take credit cards.
- We'll also do chair massages at events or employee appreciation days. Just give us a call.
- We can teach you how to give a basic massage to others so that you can give the gift of massage.
We keep it simple when it comes to costs. There's one charge, period, that covers taxes and other fees. We don't charge for any extras, such as hot towels, ice, hot stones, essential oils, special pain remedies, or CranioSacral. And there are no tips. (You don't tip your doctor, so why would you tip us?) If you really want to leave a tip, it will go into a fund to massage someone who's in need of both massage and money. But seriously, this is it, and, often, if you have the time, we work a bit overtime because our primary interest is in your healing.
$40 for 30 minutes
$70 for 60 minutes
$100 for 90 minutes
$125 for for 2 hours
- Buy six massages and get the seventh massage free.
- Refer a friend, and when they get a massage, you get 30 extra minutes free.
- Give a gift of massage to others by purchasing a gift certificate.